miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

Antonio Leon: 20 years with PES

Traduccion:
It's amazing how time flies! Pro Evolution Soccer is celebrating its 20th Anniversary, and to think that I still remember the days when I used to play International Superstar Soccer at my friends' house. We used to organize tournaments amongst ourselves and honestly, we had a great time. I still remember the cheats to let the dog out and the allstar teams... I will never forget those days. I was only 12 years old back in 1995. I was a massive football fan and I loved video games, and that is how my great passion and addiction for this game began.

For 20 years, PES has gifted us with great instalments: since its beginnings (SNES and N64) with the name International Superstar Soccer, then with the now renown and known in Latin America and Asia as Winning Eleven (PS1 and PS2) and now in its later years we came to know it as Pro Evolution Soccer. We could say that only the name has changed but the essence has stayed the same, as PES has always stood out in the personalization of players, in its gameplay and its great graphics.


I believe PES has touched lives of fans around the world, including me, in such a notable way that now a days we can see many communities, blogs, YouTubers and websites dedicated to PES. We are followers who focus more on the quality of the game, what happens on the pitch and how players react and move. Those are some of the keys that keep PES fans coming back for more after all these years!


My passion for PES is so great, that I started investigating and collecting every copy of Interantional Superstar Soccer, Winning Eleven and PES as my personal way of paying homage to such a great series, that has gifted me so many good memories and which will stay with me forever. This collection took me a lot of time to complete, as some of these games had to be shipped from Japan and Europe, and others were incredibly hard to find, but I was lucky enough to complete it!

Nowadays, I find myself collaborating with several PES communities, both in Asia and Latin America, where I have made some great friends, of which I am really proud. In these communities you get to meet a lot of admins, editors and tournament players and I can honestly say that there are a lot of people out there like me: with the same passion, commitment and dedication to PES, so that future generations can enjoy it as much as we do and finally understand who is the true King of football games. #PESnosUNE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario